Who we are

My photo
We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. My family is the reason I get up in the morning, go to work and come home to see their beautiful faces!

Camping

I love to camp!!  Frank hasn't camped that much and would much rather stay in a hotel.  I am doing my best to change his mind, I learned to camp from the best My Aunt Tina and Uncle Randy!!  Some of my best childhood memories were family camping trips, we use to have so much fun!  These are the type of memories I want to pass on to my son!  Enjoy the pics of our 1st tent camping in the Pacific Northwest.
Teaching Brayden how to start a camp fire, we used pencil shavings as a fire starter.  We sharpend pencils before we left home, its a great fire starter and I taught him the log cabin method I find that it works the best!

Heading back to camp after our hike!

Brayden learning how to find north using his shadow

My kids !!

Brayden with an axe watch out!

Its not a camping trip without smores!

Learning how to chop wood for the fire!

We had a wonderful time camping in the Columbia Gorge!!  Can't wait to do it again next week!  Camping is growing on Dad after this trip, especially since he found out we could get a site with water and electricity!  He had a heater, a nice bed, and good food Mom cooked, Dad is turning into a camper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment