Who we are

My photo
We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. My family is the reason I get up in the morning, go to work and come home to see their beautiful faces!

I love watching my kids sleep!

I love to watch my kiddos sleep!  They are hilarious when the sleep.  In case your wondering why I am refering to my "kiddos" meaning more than one when you know I only have one son, yes I am a dog parent.  Rocky is my dog child lol!  The 1st time I heard that was at a dog park.  I had friended a younger childless couple who only had a dog.  Their dog was their world, much like a child is to a parent.  They taught me the word dogchild.  I loved it and have used it since.  As you can see from our pics our "dogchild" is very much involved in our life, and our life experiences!  We love him to pieces, he brings us much happiness and love!  One of my favorite things to do is creep in on them in the middle of the night and take pictures, so enjoy!


They fell asleep in the basement watching snow dogs together

At our old house, the dog loves his boy

so cute! Best buds forever!

So funny!

All a boy really needs in life is his dog, guitar, and a comfy bed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment