Who we are

My photo
We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. My family is the reason I get up in the morning, go to work and come home to see their beautiful faces!

More Camping Pics

A few more pics of our camping trip!

The Oregon Side of the Gorge, there is said to be 52 waterfalls in the Gorge this being one of them.  I am hiding behind my handsome hubby who just got out of a meeting and met up with us at the Gorge.  I am hiding because I have been hiking and camping for 2 days and man I need a shower!!

There's the loves of my life!

Awesome pic

And don't forget the dog, he wanted to check out the viewpoint or try to go swimming not sure what it was be he looks very interested in what ever he thinks is going on, what it is to be mans best friend!

Best Buds

Another pic of the 2 most handsome guys I know

Brayden looks like he just claimed that rock for his own

Father and Son

Picnic time

The boys playing while Mom makes lunch

Thats a big tree trunk

King of the trees


No comments:

Post a Comment