Who we are

My photo
We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. My family is the reason I get up in the morning, go to work and come home to see their beautiful faces!

Busy Monday

Brayden at his guitar lesson



Jared, Braydens teacher told him he was a natural!




After guitar was Taekwando



Mom taking pics of dad who hates it of course and is giving her the evil eye

2 comments:

  1. I checked out more of ur pics. And I am now a follower of u guys. I miss u guys so much. I wish I could b with u. I feel like I am missin sooo much in ur day to day lives. And I feel like I'm missin out on Brayden growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well we miss everyone and its very hard to be away from the family!! But that is why I started a blog and try to update it often so you guys can see what we are up too!!!

    ReplyDelete