Who we are

My photo
We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. My family is the reason I get up in the morning, go to work and come home to see their beautiful faces!

Good Friday

Today was a busy day for Mom and Brayden.  It was good friday they were busy with church, school, cooking, art, and of course getting ready for the Easter Bunny!  After Church and their homeschool studies they came home.  Mom made a wonderful lunch!

One of the best things about homeschooling my son is that I make sure he eats good healthy meals. This is what I made for lunch, much better than what the schools serve. We also had fresh strawberries earlier for snack!



Today for Art class Brayden made this:


Today for Art I gave Brayden modeling clay and told him to make something that reminds him of Easter. This is what he made Jesus's cross with people kneeling on the ground. I said wow I am impressed. He then says to me Jesus died for us on the cross so that he may rise in 3 days after and we call this Easter. He said I made this to show how he died for our sins and how we praise him. So very proud of my boy!! And a little proud of myself looks like I am not so bad at this homeschool thing!


 Of course the day wasn't complete unless we colored the eggs to get them ready for the Easter Bunny to hide!



The finished product.......AWESOME!


3 comments:

  1. A very good Friday! Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Doddee!! Wish everybody a Happy Easter for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brayden is such a busy bee. In the first pic he looks like he's concentrating pretty hard.

    ReplyDelete